Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.~G.B. Stern
- #87 - Heart Joy while singing beside my husband during Palm Sunday morning worship
- #88 - Sick asthma girl sleeping deep and long Sunday evening while her body heals
- #89 - Little boy snuggled with new Easter Lamb
#92 - The added blessings of Mya and puppies (her final litter) home, safe and sound after surgery
- #93 - Space of quiet to reflect as kids slip into slumber and tidied house falls asleep to lullaby sounds
- #94 - The scent of Easter and IHC memories in my kitchen
- #95 - Fresh understanding in child eyes as we discuss the passover-redemption story
- #96 - The scent of straw, the quiet companionship of Mya, and the gentle sound of rain on the shed's tin roof.
All of these - Gifts from the Father's heart.