- I know I'm pathetic at keeping up with this...but that's okay. Who needs a guilt trip?
- We had a so great Thanksgiving. I want to show details and pictures soon. But no promises. The last time I made a big juicy list of all the things I wanted to blog about it turned out to be a big juicy joke...I didn't come through.
- I want to show pictures of my trip to Idaho/Washington. I'm so in love with the Northwest now and love my new friends.
- Hmmm...what else? Kayla just walked in with a HUGE claw mark on her collar bone from her lovely little sister. Catfights and spankings galore.
- This Friday is our FCA Christmas program, with a bunch of toys coming to life!
- Then we're off to Cincy for the GBS Christmas production and the Wolf Christmas.
- Guess that's all the brilliant things I'll take the time to share right now
Oh yeah...guess I'll share one more thing.....
WE'RE EXPECTING SMALL FRY #4!!!
We're all very excited, and the girls have been practicing their diaper-changing skills.
Kayla is reading over my shoulder and has instructed me to say "Bye."
She says....."Bye-Bye. Get it?"
Yeah, I get it Kayla. We need to have story time.
Good night for now, friends.